For producing products with uniform shapes and sizes, extruders and pelletizers are the most commonly used machinery in the food industry. In addition to plastic manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and chemical manufacturing. They have also been used in other industries.
Major Industry requirement of Extruders and Pelletizers
Extruders and pelletizers are widely used in the food industry for the production of snacks, cereal, pet food, and other products.
Extruder machines are used to heat and compress materials into a solid, uniform shape. Pelletizers are machines that cut the extruded material into pellets or granules of a specific size.
These have also been used in other industries such as
- Plastic manufacturing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
Working mechanism of Sreecycle industrial extruders
Sreecycle supplies advanced technology-based extruders, majorly as long-established makers of plastics processing machinery.
- Extruders are pieces of equipment that use heat, pressure, and shear forces to melt and shape the material.
- extruders are MAINLY used to convert solid plastics into a uniform melt by heating, pressurizing, and shearing then it is sent to the next process. Melting involves mixing colors, blending resins, and re-grinding.
- The finishing process must be uniform in concentration and temperature. The pressure must be large enough to squeeze the viscous polymer.
- For maintaining pressure, the screw thread depth has decreased as the hopper increases.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY.
Categorization and Mechanism of Sreecycle Pelletizers
A pelletizer is an equipment that uses blades to cut the hexed material into pellets or granules of a specific size by cutting it with blades.
Pelletizers are process machines that form materials into pellets for use in subsequent operations.
There have many different types of pelletizers used in industries. But we have two that meet the needs of the plastic recycling industries.
- Pelletizers for PET 2. Pelletizers for HDPE/PP
Pelletizing systems use wet or dry processes. Pelletizers with water jets and water-slide designs contact and cool the process material. After water jets spray the material, excess water drains through a trough.
Water has been removed in dry-cut systems before strands enter the cutting chamber. However, a water slide design has been popular in plastic recycling operations.
Beside this in Dry-process, pelletizers cut and cool pellets of temperature-sensitive materials such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), nylon, polyolefin, polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).