Revolutionary sorting of PP and PE polymers with PE-PP polymer sorter
Have you thought about the use, of polythene throughout the world, especially in India? Yes, it has been a long time since we were able to live in a polythene-free environment and eco-friendly green atmosphere.
It is currently possible to sort and separate polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) polymers using a revolutionary machine called the PE-PP Polymer Sorter.
We also offer precision sorting capabilities and are operated to separate materials by size, shape, material, or color. In addition, this sorter can be easily integrated into existing production lines, making it a cost-effective and efficient solution for sorting PE and PP materials as it can be easily integrated into existing production lines.
Technical aspects of PE-PP polymer Sorter
Our industry proposed a balanced design using recent technologies infused with optical recognition technology, allowing it to accurately identify and separate different types of plastics. It can also be programmed to detect and reject contaminants, ensuring that only the highest quality plastic materials are sorted.
Some of the things to keep in mind while buying these machines are
- Easy to fix under less space
- Segregation efficiency
- Capable of sorting all sizes of materials
- Maintenance and operations costs based on mechanical components
Segregation of equipment according to the power efficiency (CI series)
|CI Model||Power (KW)||Voltage (V)||Air pressure (Mpa)||Air consumption (m3/min)||Dimensions (L*W*H)(mm)||Weight (kg)|
Benefits of PE-PP POLYMER SORTING
- Adaptable modern and promising industry design
- Reduction in environmental pollution
- Facilitate the development of a more sustainable lifestyle
- During the sorting process, plastic materials are sorted into their respective categories, facilitating the recycling and repurposing of these materials
- Include increased resource efficiency, reduced waste, and improved recycling rates
At the end conclusion they can be programmed to recognize and distinguish different types of plastic materials, helping to reduce the time and effort needed to manually sorted plastics. It is a big reason to use of colored polymer sorting machines has become increasingly important as the plastic recycling industry continues to grow.