PET FLAKES Color Segregation Using Sensor-Based PLASTIC SORTER
How should you separate your plastic waste by color, PET Flakes color sorter incorporating optical sensors are an advanced technology-based solution. These optical sensors should be used to identify different colors and can easily divide the flakes sorting.
We also offer precision sorting capabilities and are operated to separate materials by size, shape, material, or color. Other technologies like Near-infrared or NIR technology are also used for separating PET and PVC flakes, and X-Ray technology is also used for separating PET and PVC flakes.
Other features Of PET FLAKES COLOR SORTER With Performance Metrics
Responsible for high-capacity Flakes color sorting processed under various sorting techniques and classified to meet cost-effective production of Plastic goods.
Under the CG.P series of our Flakes color sorting machines, color sorting has been done over materials like PET bottles, bottle caps, household appliances, and storage batteries.
While purchasing these machines, we would like to describe some characteristics of our machinery
- They are available in different sizes so that they can accumulate less space
- All PET flakes sizes are acceptable while the sorting process
- Design with more segregation efficiency during the color separation of PET Flakes
Segregation of equipment according to the power efficiency
|CG.P Model||Power (KW)||Voltage (V)||Air pressure (Mpa)||Air consumption (m3/min)||Dimension (L*W*H)(mm)||Weight (kg)|
Benefits of PET FLAKES COLOR SORTING
- Ensures the purity of color in PET Flakes during the sorting process.
- A fluorescent lamp/LED-lamp lighting system is present to remove impurities like discolored flakes and aluminum flakes from PET flakes.
- An industrial machine with standard and compatible design cum technology.
- Machines are easily integrated into existing production lines, to reach a maximum output of up to 3-8 tons per hour.
Recycling plastic materials is a great way to reduce plastic waste and help protect our environment. An investment in PET bottle flake purifying and sorting machines is a great way to help reduce plastic waste and create a more sustainable and green environment. Their innovative and adaptable techniques are cost-worthy and efficient to sort material by color under a dimming system.